Recipe for Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar Bread Dipping Oil
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the olive oil mixture into a shallow dish or plate.
- Serve with crusty bread for dipping.
- For a more flavorful dipping oil, you can use fresh herbs instead of dried herbs. Simply chop the herbs finely and add them to the olive oil mixture.
- You can also add other ingredients to your dipping oil, such as crushed red pepper flakes, Parmesan cheese, or grated lemon zest.
- If you are not going to use the dipping oil right away, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
This bread dipping oil is the perfect way to start a meal or to serve as a snack. It is easy to make and can be customized to your liking. Enjoy!