Marinated Feta Cheese
Marinated Feta Cheese which is made by marinating Feta cheese with olive oil and herbs has a beautifully texture and goes well with crackers and salads.
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 300 g Feta cheese (Cut into cubes)
- 2-3 sprigs Fresh rosemary (or dry Rosemary)
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Crushed black pepper
Mix olive oil, rosemary, red chilli flakes and black pepper in a bowl.
Take a clean sterilised jar and fill it with feta cubes.
Pour the olive oil mixture over the cheese.
Top up the jar with more olive oil until the cheese is submerged in oil.
Refrigerate the jar and use within 2 weeks.