– High concentration and complex aromas are the main characteristics of this balsamic vinegar, made, as the rest of the family with selected grapes from our private vineyards.
– Tasting notes: Dense with dark mahogany hues.
Complex bouquet where the powerful aromatic presence of coffee, raisin and crushed fruit almost covers the sense of vinegar.
Concentrated and rich, with the impression of acidity giving way to the sweetness.
– Food pairing: Beef carpaccio, orange salad, rocket and parmesan pizza, grilled mushrooms are only a few of the dishes that can be elevated by the use of Botanico Red Seal.
– Other information: Ages for 6 years in 40 and 50lt oak and chestnut barrels.
– Packaging: 250 ml bottles, individually boxed.