Mediterranean Grilled Chicken with Eliovi and Sparta Gold Olive Oils
This recipe is a simple but delicious way to enjoy the flavors of the Mediterranean. The chicken is marinated in a mixture of Eliovi and Sparta Gold olive oils, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs, and then grilled to perfection. Serve with your favorite Mediterranean sides, such as roasted vegetables, rice pilaf, or couscous.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Eliovi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sparta Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, Eliovi olive oil, Sparta Gold olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well to coat the chicken.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill for 5-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately with your favorite Mediterranean sides.
- For a more flavorful chicken, marinate it for overnight.
- To prevent the chicken from sticking to the grill, brush the grill grates with olive oil before cooking.
- If you don't have a grill, you can also cook the chicken in a skillet over medium heat.