Feta and Spinach Pasta with Roussas Feta Cheese
This simple and delicious pasta dish is perfect for a weeknight meal. It's ready in under 30 minutes and is packed with flavor. The rich and creamy feta cheese pairs perfectly with the wilted spinach and pasta.
- 1 pound (450 grams) pasta, such as penne or rotini
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (240 grams) fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup (120 grams) Roussas Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60 grams) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) heavy cream
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the salt and pepper and then add the spinach. Cook until the spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet with the spinach. Add the feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and heavy cream. Stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is creamy.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- For a richer flavor, use whole milk instead of heavy cream.
- Add a pinch of red pepper flakes to the sauce for a bit of heat.
- Garnish with fresh dill or parsley before serving.
- Serve with a side of crusty bread to soak up all the delicious sauce.